If you can get your followers to share and engage in your posts, you will achieve better reach. Here are 10 tips to create engaging social media posts.
- Tag other people and companies in your posts
- Use hashtags appropriately
- Use shocking stats
- Quote an article or famous person; tag them in your post
- Mix-up how content is displayed using images, links and video
- Ask questions at the end of post
- Take surveys
- Invite your followers to ‘Caption This Image’ or ‘Fill in the Blanks’
- Use call to action – Tell fans what you want them to do.
- Keep it short by using 80 characters or less per post
Do you have a favorite tip you use to engage your followers? If so, please share it in the comment section below.